Introduction To Business Studies
What Is Business Studies?
Business studies is a subject that offers us the necessary skills, understanding, and capabilities for productive work or activity. A productive activity entails the utilization of business resources in order to create goods and services that meet human needs and desires. Business Studies is a comprehensive and practical study comprised of a variety of aspects.
Business studies can be referred to as the study of the methods and processes for establishing and operating a profitable business enterprise. The primary goal of starting a business is to make profits.
Components Of Business Studies
The components of business studies are as follows:
- Office practical
- Commerce or trading
- Short hand
Importance Of Business Studies
- Business Studies educates students about the office environment.
- It provides an ability for self-sufficiency.
- It enables students to enquire about a variety of abilities that can aid them in daily life, such as buying and selling, letter writing, and managing a family budget.
- It helps students prepare for post-secondary education.
- Business studies Studies can help students become productive members of society by requiring them to participate in economic development of their communities.